continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Continuum 1.3.4 (GA)
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 05:05:15 GMT
I failed to attach the shaded artifact in r805287

Any thoughts on how to continue with the release?

Should I cancel the release or will it be alright to continue with the
release and then follow it up with a dot release for the data management or
i can just upload the shaded artifact manually?

Thanks,
--
Marica