continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum JIRA
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:24:25 GMT
There are currently 34 Unscheduled issues which are waiting for
confirmation or updates.  I've been giving them ~3 weeks with no
response before closing them as incomplete.

I had added a "Reviewed" version and after some irc discussion I've
just combined "1.x" and "Reviewed" into simply "Backlog".

Some of it still needs to be validated, for example I'm not interested
in running Continuum on Tomcat or digging into the XMLRPC interface,
so those kinds of issues haven't been reproduced.

There are some scripts over at Maven that list the issues with the
most votes, it might be interesting to get some automated
notifications going to increase visibility on what users are having
trouble with.

--
Wendy