continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum JIRA
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 22:55:25 GMT
I'm moving things around in JIRA trying to deal with the 200+ issues
in the 'Unscheduled' bucket.

There are bunch of feature requests that I don't feel comfortable
scheduling for 1.x -- quite possibly no one will ever work on them.
So I added "Reviewed" to the list of versions with the description,
"Has been reviewed and seems reasonable, but there are no plans to
implement it."

If it's a bug I can reproduce, I'm putting it in 1.4.x for consideration.

If I can't reproduce it, I'm leaving it in Unscheduled with a comment.
 If it has some comments but hasn't been validated in a reasonable
amount of time, I'm closing it as incomplete.

Comments and alternate ideas welcome...

--
Wendy