continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Coverage on branch and trunk
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 12:04:26 GMT
I think the use of war:inplace should be removed. It's a nasty hack to
make jetty:run work with war overlays. I was planning to look at the
Jetty plugin as I think they have an option to add additional source
directories now that would mean this and all the obscure clean plugin
config could go...

- Brett