continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What should happen when a distributed agent dies?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:35:29 GMT
So I went through the cluster of issues you opened and put them in
1.3.5, then realised that we had already kind of settled on the list
of things for 1.3.5 :)

Should we:
1) keep them where they are?
2) push them to 1.3.6?
3) push them to 1.4.0?
4) or are they already addressed by Marica's other fix?

Cheers,
Brett