continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Coverage on branch and trunk
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:07:18 GMT
It turns out the Emma plugin is also having the same problem with
war:inplace as Cobertura. I looked at the source code of Emma and it has the
same default lifecycle where the classesDirectory is being set, which is
causing the same error 'Cannot override read-only parameter:
classesDirectory in goal: war:inplace'.