continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Continuum vmbuild problems
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:29:05 GMT
I'm not sure where I should raise this up but Archiva is having build
problems in Continuum vmbuild. After releasing 1.2.2, there were three
projects (XMLRPC modules) whose versions didn't seem to get updated to
1.2.3-SNAPSHOT even after forcing it to build (see
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=64).
This in turn is causing the build of the other dependent modules as it could
not find the 1.2.3-SNAPSHOT artifacts of these modules. Also, I noticed
earlier today that there were two instances of Archiva queued in the Queues
page. Should this be possible? I thought that if the project is already
queued, it would no longer be added to the build queue again..

Thanks,
Deng