continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum JIRA
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 16:40:56 GMT

On 17/09/2009, at 8:24 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> There are currently 34 Unscheduled issues which are waiting for
> confirmation or updates.  I've been giving them ~3 weeks with no
> response before closing them as incomplete.

Thanks Wendy! I can appreciate how much work that was - now let's all
keep it up to date :)

I guess we could start by making sure the list for 1.3.5 is complete
for GA...

> I had added a "Reviewed" version and after some irc discussion I've
> just combined "1.x" and "Reviewed" into simply "Backlog".

+1, much prefer that naming.

> There are some scripts over at Maven that list the issues with the
> most votes, it might be interesting to get some automated
> notifications going to increase visibility on what users are having
> trouble with.

I think those are just because the issues are spread among projects. I
don't find auto-mailing that useful in this case... we can just visit:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:popularissues-panel

Right?

- Brett