continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject fix for Continuum 1.3.4 to operate with Oracle RDBMS
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:25:07 GMT

Here is the fix.
I patched this dirty by replacing the class files in the jar's. Continuum
started up fine with an empty DB as well as with an old DB that was running
with 1.2 before. Could not identify any issues. Project Groups are displayed
correctly and login is successfull. No guarantee for any other side-effects
thou.

Apparently the maven-modules do not match the generated jar-files, so it's a
bit messy.

Please notice that in order to run Continuum with Oracle you also have to
tune the package.jpox file.
Also, note that we run the oracle6 JDBC-driver, not the oracle14 one.

diff -rbwB
continuum-model/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/model/project/ProjectSummaryResult.java
continuum-model.org/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/model/p
roject/ProjectSummaryResult.java
28c28
<     private long thesize;
---
>     private long size;
30c30
<     public ProjectSummaryResult( int projectGroupId, int projectState,
long thesize )
---
>     public ProjectSummaryResult( int projectGroupId, int projectState,
> long size )
36c36
<         this.thesize = thesize;
---
>         this.size = size;
59c59
<     public long getThesize()
---
>     public long getSize()
61c61
<         return thesize;
---
>         return size;
64c64
<     public void setThesize( long thesize )
---
>     public void setSize( long size )
66c66
<         this.thesize = thesize;
---
>         this.size = size;

diff -rbwB
continuum-store/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/dao/ProjectDaoImpl.java
continuum-store.org/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/dao/ProjectDaoImpl.java
326c326
<             query.setResult( "projectGroup.id as projectGroupId, state as
projectState, count(state) as thesize" );
---
>             query.setResult( "projectGroup.id as projectGroupId, state as
> projectState, count(state) as size" );
354c354
<             int size = new Long( result.getThesize()).intValue();
---
>             int size = new Long( result.getSize() ).intValue();
(END)