Julien

De : Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com>
À : dev <dev@continuum.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mardi, 18 Août 2009, 3h49mn 38s
Objet : 1.3.x branch GA release

I think it's time to have the GA release for the 1.3.x branch.

There are 6 remaining issues scheduled for 1.3.4.

CONTINUUM-2163 Getting an unrecognized tag: 'scmResult' when upgrading from
1.3.1 to 1.3.x using data management cli.
CONTINUUM-2284 Performance improvement
CONTINUUM-2194 Unable to backup/restore users database from Redback 1.2
using data management cli
CONTINUUM-2326 Add documentation for releasing using distributed builds
CONTINUUM-2141 Upgrade Modello to latest version so the model will be in
java 5 format
CONTINUUM-2336 Upgrade Redback to 1.3

For CONTINUUM-2163, we need MODELLO to release 1.1 because the fix is
included in that version. I already started the changes for CONTINUUM-2141
locally and so far the only problem I encountered is in redback-legacy
because I'm getting a compilation error when using java5 (I can just set
java5 to false for the meantime in redback-legacy). Will commit the fix
later.

As for CONTINUUM-2194, it has a dependency on redback's issues which I
already committed the fixes on redback's trunk and continuum is now using
redback 1.3-SNAPSHOT. I will also commit the fix for CONTINUUM-2194 later.

CONTINUUM-2284 is assigned to Emmanuel and I think there are some commits
related to this (r787643, r787660, r788260, r788572, r788574).  Are there
any more work for this that should be included in 1.3.4 or can we bump this
to 1.4.0 instead?

I'm planning to release 1.3.4 RC hopefully this weekend. Any objections,
comments or suggestions?

Thanks,
--
Marica