continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r805287 - in /continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:46:30 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:48 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Marica,
>
> There seem to be some unrelated changes in this rev? See below:
>
> On 18/08/2009, at 2:32 AM, ctan@apache.org wrote:
>
>  Author: ctan
>> Date: Tue Aug 18 06:32:41 2009
>> New Revision: 805287

>> Log:
>> [CONTINUUM-2194] use plexus-spring in data management cli
>>
>> Added:
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/utils/ProjectSorter.java
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/test/java/org/
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/test/java/org/apache/
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/test/java/org/apache/continuum/
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/test/java/org/apache/continuum/utils/
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-api/src/test/java/org/apache/continuum/utils/ProjectSorterTest.java
>>

> Why do these classes need to be removed for the data management? If so,
> should they have been moved with svn mv instead of adding/removing?

Yes, I had a problem with applying the patch that's why it was added/removed
instead of mv.

The data management is using ProjectSorter. I need to set the dependency
scope of continuum-commons to test only because it's loading classes which
needs to connect to the database while loading beans from application
context.

>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-data-management/data-management-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/management/util/
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-data-management/data-management-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/management/util/PlexusApplicationContextDelegate.java
>>
>>  continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-data-management/data-management-cli/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/management/util/PlexusFileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java
>>

> Are these new classes you created or are they extracted from another
> source? They seem to be missing a license in this commit.

PlexusApplicationContextDelegate was taken from plexus-spring 1.2.
PlexusFileSystemXmlApplicationContext is newly created.