continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <marica....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.x branch GA release
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:31:22 GMT
Here are the following issues fixed in 1.3.4

CONTINUUM-2314 Password is printed in logs in clear text when adding a
project fails
CONTINUUM-2272 Able to add secured projects without credentials
CONTINUUM-2303 All projects in a group are added in the build queue if they
are 'NEW' even if you try to build selected projects only
CONTINUUM-2288 Association with build queues are deleted if temporal enable
distributedbuild and edit the schedule
CONTINUUM-2250 Build Environment error message is displayed on the first
accessed page
CONTINUUM-2204 Continuum occasionally failing with "too many open files"
after upgrade
CONTINUUM-2228 Edit Project Group Summary removes local repository
CONTINUUM-2256 Failed in release prepare "GenerateReactorProjectsPhase" if
local repository has spaces in it
CONTINUUM-2332 Generate separate source distribution for Continuum Build
Agent
CONTINUUM-2295 Getting NPE when trying to check if project should build or
not
CONTINUUM-2273 Improve performance on the group summary page
CONTINUUM-2315 Intermittent double builds in project
CONTINUUM-2320 NPE encountered while checking if project is in build queue
using distributed build
CONTINUUM-2261 NPE in check working directory action
CONTINUUM-2236 Not allowed a schedule is shared by Build Definition and
Purge Configuration
CONTINUUM-2240 Passwords are exposed in request log
CONTINUUM-2259 Project can still be added in the prepare build queue even if
it's already preparing build or in the prepare build queue itself
CONTINUUM-2257 Release arguments missing
CONTINUUM-2246 Release profile not respected during release perform even if
it is enabled
CONTINUUM-2253 SCM Root Url created is incorrect when reading a subproject
that has been previously deleted in a group
CONTINUUM-2248 Stacktrace error for invalid URL
CONTINUUM-2317 Unable to build some projects in build agent
CONTINUUM-2229 Update the status icon of the project when it is added in the
prepare-build-queue
CONTINUUM-2195 Adding a new schedule does not work on first activation
CONTINUUM-2208 Group scm updates make builds look like they are not queued
CONTINUUM-2190 Hitting / on a distributed build agent brings up "Hello
World"
CONTINUUM-2299 missing appenders in log4j configuration
CONTINUUM-2205 Occasional NullPointerException on httpError page
CONTINUUM-2199 Parallel build queue to schedule mapping is unclear
CONTINUUM-2301 Unify stdout/err logging in jetty bundles
CONTINUUM-2298 Upgrade jetty bundles to 6.1.19 and JSP 2.1
CONTINUUM-2300 Upgrade to slf4j 1.5.8
CONTINUUM-1755 Duplicate build definition template name is allowed
CONTINUUM-2328 Error message in project group summary page still shows in
the project groups page
CONTINUUM-2329 Error message when clicking the release button is not showing
in the project group summary page
CONTINUUM-2327 Getting 'not authorized' message after logging in
CONTINUUM-2316 Incorrect link to build environments in Understanding
Distributed Builds (setup section)
CONTINUUM-2274 Make wrapper.log roll each day so it won't get too large
CONTINUUM-2278 Remove the maven plugin from distribution
CONTINUUM-2281 Same recipient will be added several times in Notification
CONTINUUM-2296 Switch from slf4j-simple to slf4j-jdk14 in the jetty bundles
CONTINUUM-2307 Update documentation on log files
CONTINUUM-2290 Values of Project Name and Triggered By of the Project
Release Summary page when View Ouput link is clicked
CONTINUUM-2260 Missing audit log in some actions