continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Jose Morales <josmor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.3.x branch GA release
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 23:29:14 GMT
Sorry, I couldn't respond before, but I've been disconnected.

Previously, continuum doesn't check a schedule had assigned a build queue.
Now continuum doesn't allow an schedule without build queue.I say that when
I create a new schedule the 'selected build queue list' is empty, which does
not allow us to register the schedule as directly as was done previously.

This could be added as a 'Whish' but I don't know what the best solution. Any
suggestions?
I hope that this explanation is clearer.

--

--------
Jose