continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.3.x branch GA release
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 14:47:17 GMT

On 18/08/2009, at 3:41 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 3:49 AM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I think it's time to have the GA release for the 1.3.x branch.
>

> I'm totally agree but I don't have spare time these days to help on
> remaining issues.

+1, though IIRC the process adopted was that we just decide to do a
1.3.4 release and we decide what quality (BETA or GA) it is
afterwards :)

>> CONTINUUM-2284 is assigned to Emmanuel and I think there are some
>> commits
>> related to this (r787643, r787660, r788260, r788572, r788574).  Are
>> there
>> any more work for this that should be included in 1.3.4 or can we
>> bump this
>> to 1.4.0 instead?
>

> For me CONTINUUM-2284 is done for 1.3.x. This issue isn't closed for
> the
> moment because I think I have some commit to merge with trunk. I'll
> try to
> do it in the next days but it will be very hard to find few minutes.

Yep, I suggest we close it and open a new issue for further work in
1.4.0. I'm sure we can do a full check of merges to trunk separately.

>> I'm planning to release 1.3.4 RC hopefully this weekend. Any
>> objections,
>> comments or suggestions?
>

> Do you think Modello will be released for this weekend?
> If it is, go for it.

I can help if needed. I think someone wanted it for a future version
of Maven as well.

- Brett