continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Julien HENRY <henr...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Redback French I18N (was: Release Redback 1.3 beta 1)
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:03:36 GMT
Hi Deng,

I've opened REDBACK-236 to track the changes. I've faced some issues that prevent a proper
localisation of the application. Nothing that should stop the release as it was already the
case in all previous releases, but definitly something that should be addressed to improve
the application.

Regards,

Julien

________________________________
De : Deng Ching <oching@apache.org>
À : dev@redback.codehaus.org
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 21 Août 2009, 10h27mn 42s
Objet : Re: [redback-dev] Re : [redback-dev] Release Redback 1.3 beta 1

Sure, I can release tomorrow morning my time instead. Please send an email
to the list once your patch is ready so I could apply it :)
Thanks in advance Julien!

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:56:00 +0000 (GMT), Julien HENRY <henryju@yahoo.fr>
wrote:
> If you can wait a few hours I will update French localisation file.
>
> Thanks
>

> ________________________________
> De : Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
> À : dev@redback.codehaus.org
> Envoyé le : Jeudi, 20 Août 2009, 21h48mn 33s
> Objet : Re: [redback-dev] Release Redback 1.3 beta 1
>

> Meh to beta-1. I'd say either 1.3 or 1.2.NEXT. There's nothing "beta"
about
> it is there?

Agreed. I'll release it as 1.2.2 instead :)

Thanks,
Deng