continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with vmbuild
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:19:31 GMT
Hi,

We have an issue with the "Continuum 1.3.x Branch" group. In it with have
lot of projectScmRoot instead of only one, and it seems the JVM hang each
time Continuum try to build this group.
I think it would be good to remove it then then readd it correctly.

The other thing is that we don't run in parallel all scm update and svn is
very slow on vmbuild so when a project is queued, it take a very long time
to go to the build queue.
With 500 projects in Continuum, if svn take 3seconds to run on each project,
the latest will be built after 500*3/60=25minutes. We really need to fix
this before Continuum 1.3.4 release. I consider it at a bloquer issue.

Emmanuel