continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CONTINUUM-1569 and 2193 staged
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:37:41 GMT
Hi Deng,

I finally found some time to look at your binary.
It is good but I have few comments to have something more useable:
- add by default all modules into a single working directory
- allow to change this default by configuration so if a user prefer to store
each module into a separate working directory, he'll can without to check
the checkbox everytime
- run 'svn up' only once instead of one time by module when we use a single
working directory, the 'svn up' on the parent module already update source
tree for modules
- detect new modules automatically in the working directory and add them in
Continuum
- detect removed modules automatically in the working directory and remove
them from Continuum

Emmanuel