continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separating the builder code from the UI
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 11:29:25 GMT
I'm fine with your approach but I don't think the final code will be similar
to the actual so I thought to write it from scratch.
If we use your approach, it would be good to decide all modules and
architecture components before to start so we'll can create an issue for
each and follow easily the progress.