continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance [was: Re: Profiling results for Continuum]
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 21:30:23 GMT
Commit is done, I'll merge it in trunk later.

This commit should improve performance on vmbuild because I refactored lot
of very big request on BuildResult to small request. With this patch, big
Continuum instances should use less cpu, less memory and I hope it will stop
Continuum restart on vmbuild.

Brett, can you upgrade it on vmbuild?

Emmanuel

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com