continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r791343 - /continuum/branches/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/web/action/ProjectGroupAction.java
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:50:50 GMT
2009/7/6 José Morales Martínez <jmorales@gmv.com>:
> I forgot in the commit description  referencer "Submitted By". How can I
> include the summit value now (Add ""Submitted By" reference  in commit where I add this
user to contributors list ?) ?.

You can fix the commit log message after the fact with "svn propedit
--revprop -r12345 svn:log" ('svn help propedit' for more info.)

>  About add user to the contributor list, I thought this decision could only be taken
by PMCs.
> Do I have to ask for ICLA and then add to contributor list?

We keep a list of contributors in the Continuum parent pom.  These are
not committers who have access to the source code, which does require
a vote.  If the contribution is large, I do ask for an iCLA before
applying the patch.  In this case it was a few lines, so not necessary
imo.

Thanks,
--
Wendy