continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding project groups takes longer and longer
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 02:39:26 GMT
I also noticed the cache is reset everytime a new "resource" (e.g. project)
is created. This means the cache is cleared then all the roles/permissions
are queried again from the database and added to the cache. The reason
behind this is probably for the redback custom tags used in the jsps, I
think it uses the permissions in the cache to check whether the user should
be able to access specific functionalities..

Thanks,
Deng