continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance [was: Re: Profiling results for Continuum]
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:37:08 GMT
I think I'm on the good way, I found some methods that are very aggressive
with the DB and load lot of build results (all build results for each build
and the project group page) in memory to find some values. This part use lot
of cpu and memory.

I need to refactor them to get minimal datas from the DB so the result would
be better. I hope to do it for the end of the week.

Emmanuel