continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stability problems on vmbuild
Date Sat, 13 Jun 2009 12:39:25 GMT
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 1:05 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:31 AM, Emmanuel
> Venisse<emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I reduced the jvm mem to 1024. We'll see if it change something for the
> > stability.
>
> Thanks for looking at it.  Just so everyone knows how to change this,
> what did you edit?

I modified /home/continuum/services/continuum/conf/wrapper.conf.1.3.4
This file is used by /etc/init.d/continuum to initialized
/home/continuum/services/continuum/conf/wrapper.conf

> I'm sorry to report that it's still happening... I see 'JVM appears
> hung' in wrapper.log 26 times today.  :(

It's a bad news.
The only solution I see now is to change vmbuild with a real machine with
more resources cpu/memory.
At work, I have a Continuum instance with lot of projects and without this
issue.