continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stability problems on vmbuild
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 05:13:03 GMT
I look at vmbuild and it doesn't seem that the stability problem is related
to open files. "lsof | grep continuum | wc -l" result is stable.
I looked at the jvm memory and physical memory and the jvm memory is greater
than the physical memory so swap memory is used and can slow down the jvm.
If the jvm slow down, the wrapper can't ping it so it restart the process.

Do you think too it is the cause of the issue?
Can we have more physical memory or use less jvm memory?

Emmanuel