continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separating the builder code from the UI
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:34:43 GMT
I'm not likely to be the one doing most of the work, and it doesn't
really look like we'll have competing branches that we'll have to
decide between, so it's fine with me. :)

Re: the problem of merging to trunk... I don't see that happening.  If
a branch shapes up to be Continuum 2.0, I'd expect that we just _move_
it to trunk.

But again if those that are doing the work want to do it on "trunk"
rather than "continuum-NEXT", go for it!  They're all just directories
in Subversion that can be moved around at any time we decide to.

--
Wendy