continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separating the builder code from the UI
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:57:58 GMT
I think Emmanuel just beat me to raising the topic of getting
(re-)started on this. :)

The diagrams from Brett's mail are here:
http://continuum.apache.org/ref/1.4.0-SNAPSHOT/architecture.html
(and the source files are available if anyone wants to edit, but they
are in OmniGraffle right now, which is not free.)

Rather than deciding up front that this will be Continuum 2.0, how
about a code-named branch?

--
Wendy