continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Moving the maven-continuum-plugin module to the sandbox?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:11:11 GMT
Is anyone maintaining the maven-continuum-plugin module?

It causes problems every time we release because you can't publish the site:

$ cd /path/to/checkout/continuum
$ mvn site-deploy -Preporting
[INFO] Building Continuum :: Maven Plugin
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] Using 2 extractors.
[INFO] Applying extractor for language: java
[INFO] Extractor for language: java found 20 mojo descriptors.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error extracting plugin descriptor: 'Goal: add-shell-project
already exists in the plugin descriptor for prefix: continuum
Existing implementation is: org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddShellProject
Conflicting implementation is:
org.apache.maven.continuum.plugin.AddShellProject'

(Strangely... 'mvn site-deploy -Preporting' works if you do it
directly in the module, but not when you build the site from the top.)

I had thought to move it to the sandbox if no one is using it, but I
do see a commit at the end of March (related to CONTINUUM-1130.)

I've never tried it and there are no tests in the module, so I'm
unsure whether it actually works.

Thoughts?

--
Wendy