continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showing who forced a build or did a release
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:00:48 GMT
The log server is back up (it belongs to handyande who is usually in
#maven).  However, this particular conversation isn't in the logs,
bawt must have been missing.

I found it in my logs and added it to CONTINUUM-565, but there's not
much additional info, just my usual frustration with not being able to
figure out how to do something in the Continuum code.

Thus, the request for hearing how you approach this issue, where you
go to make changes and why, etc. :)

--
Wendy