continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Showing who forced a build or did a release
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 14:44:43 GMT
Hi Jev.  I see you opened an issue [1] to show who forced a build or
did a release.  There was already one in there about forced builds
[2], not sure if you want to change the new one to just handle the
release part.

I'm interested in hearing how you approach this, because I tried and
wasn't able to make much progress in the time I had available.  You
probably "just know" where to go to make changes, but there doesn't
seem to be anything to help potential contributors figure out what's
where and how it all fits together.

If you or one of the other devs can talk through how you approach a
change or feature, maybe it can be turned into some info for the
website.

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-2265
[2] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-565

Thanks,