continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with the Selenium tests
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 23:34:56 GMT
I run the test on Windows and I get an error in intallation tools tests. This is because java.home
and maven.home are replaced by path with backslash and when read this property, bakcslash
is
interpreted.

One option to solve this problem is to make a replace ( "\\", "\\\\") file before get Properties.
Someone knows other solution more elegant?

The rest of my test work successfully.

-----
Jose
De: Wendy Smoak [wsmoak@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 03 de junio de 2009 20:24
Para: dev@continuum.apache.org
Asunto: Trouble with the Selenium tests

So, we've never had a successful run of the Selenium tests on vmbuild.

As of May 20, we had a run that completed with six tests failed.
After that (May 27 and 29) the test run is not finishing and still
shows in progress (though I doubt there is still a process doing
anything):

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResults.action?projectId=2284&projectGroupId=69

r779341 is a suspect as the only continuum-webapp-test commit in that
timeframe, but I don't see anything obviously wrong, and the tests do
run to completion (with failures) locally.

Any ideas?

--
Wendy

Gracias por su colaboracion.