continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <>
Subject RE: Trouble with the Selenium tests
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 17:08:46 GMT

I checked Working Copy Files and I found :

Test set: TestSuite
Tests run: 149, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1,442.586 sec

You can find this result in \target\surefire-reports\TextSuite.txt

This file is in date 'May 29, 2009 11:57:13 PM PDT'  (last build).

I think problem is: maven-surefire-plugin doesn't return SUCCESS message and then don't finish
build process.

De: Wendy Smoak []
Enviado el: miércoles, 03 de junio de 2009 20:24
Asunto: Trouble with the Selenium tests

So, we've never had a successful run of the Selenium tests on vmbuild.

As of May 20, we had a run that completed with six tests failed.
After that (May 27 and 29) the test run is not finishing and still
shows in progress (though I doubt there is still a process doing

r779341 is a suspect as the only continuum-webapp-test commit in that
timeframe, but I don't see anything obviously wrong, and the tests do
run to completion (with failures) locally.

Any ideas?

Gracias por su colaboracion.