continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Trouble with the Selenium tests
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 00:56:20 GMT
I will try to detect the problem. It's a little difficult because I haven't got problems in
local
but I will search about this problem.

----
Jose
De: Wendy Smoak [wsmoak@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 03 de junio de 2009 20:24
Para: dev@continuum.apache.org
Asunto: Trouble with the Selenium tests

So, we've never had a successful run of the Selenium tests on vmbuild.

As of May 20, we had a run that completed with six tests failed.
After that (May 27 and 29) the test run is not finishing and still
shows in progress (though I doubt there is still a process doing
anything):

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResults.action?projectId=2284&projectGroupId=69

r779341 is a suspect as the only continuum-webapp-test commit in that
timeframe, but I don't see anything obviously wrong, and the tests do
run to completion (with failures) locally.

Any ideas?

--
Wendy

Gracias por su colaboracion.