continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <jevica.aria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r787953 - in /continuum/trunk: continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/continuum/release/distributed/manager/ continuum-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/release/ continuum-buildagent/continuum-buildagent-api/src/main/java/o
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 05:36:49 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I have tried using slf4j MDC/ThreadLocal but it can't retrieve the value
(username) since it works if running on the same thread.

And the distributed release processes run on different threads.

The method signatures I have modified affects the distributed release
methods.

I guess I will be leaving the fix as is for now.

--

Thanks,

Jev