continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano" <jevica.aria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Showing who forced a build or did a release
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 03:30:55 GMT
Hi Wendy,

I have not noticed that there is an existing issue on who executed the
build.
I modified the issue [1] for the release so the other one [2] for the build.

I plan to include in the build and release results the username of the
one who executed build/release.

I am also planning to use the approach mentioned in [2]. But still have
no luck accessing the logs.
Has the logs [3] been moved somewhere else? Or, is it down?

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the issue?

[3] http://irc.rectang.com/logs/codehaus

--

Thanks,

Jev