continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel.veni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stability problems on vmbuild
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 09:15:45 GMT
I fixed it in plexus-utils in r.8235

I see in svn logs of plexus-utils that 1.5.10 was released yesterday but on
central repo, it was deployed 3 days ago(
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.10/ ). Is
it a problem with the date on central repo or is it the wrong artifact? So I
don't know if the artifact on central repo contains or not my fix and the
sources jar is wrong :-(
Emmanuel