continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Marica Tan <>
Subject Javadoc failed to build in continuum-webapp
Date Sat, 23 May 2009 13:23:58 GMT
While trying to prepare release of 1.3.3, I've encountered a problem.

Javadoc failed to build in continuum-webapp

javadoc: warning - Error!
javadoc: warning -$CompletionFailure: file
org/apache/commons/logging/Log.class not found$CompletionFailure: file
org/apache/commons/logging/Log.class not found

Command line was:"cd
/Users/marica/Projects/continuum-1.3.x/continuum-webapp/target/apidocs &&
@options @packages

Adding a dependency on commons-logging fixes this problem though.

I was wondering why it needs the commons-logging? Does it work for anyone

Should i go ahead and add the commons-logging?

I can't proceed with the release :(