continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beta release on 1.3.x branch
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 00:13:52 GMT
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Marica Tan <marica.tan@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know that 1.3.3 is supposed to be a GA release, but given the nature of
> the fixes I think we may need to have another beta release on 1.3.x branch.

We can decide the quality during the vote, but I agree, there are some
unfixed issues outstanding that will probably keep me from calling it
GA.

+1, I'm ready for a 1.3.3 whenever someone has time to do it, with
whatever is fixed at that time.

> [CONTINUUM-2163] Getting an unrecognized tag 'scmResult' error when
upgrading from 1.3.1 to 1.3.3 using data management CLI

Doesn't this go away, because you don't have to use the
data-management jar to upgrade anymore?

--
Wendy