continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Selenium test failures
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 21:40:09 GMT
2009/4/27 José Morales Martínez <jmorales@gmv.com>:
> Updated Selenium test:
>
> - Exclude common-loggin.
> - Activate Maven1 and Shell project Test
> - Add  reference java.home and maven.home vars in testng.properties.
> - Updated Maven 2 project.
>
> You should get this result:

Nope, I get:

  testNoPomSpecified(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenOneProjectTest)
  testAddValidMsnGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest)
  testAddInvalidTemplate(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildDefinitionTemplateTest)
  testAddNotDefautltGroupBuildDefinition(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildDefinitionTest)

I also opened INFRA-2034 to see about getting these running on
vmbuild.  I think Brett installed everything already, but it's saying
'no display specified'.

--
Wendy