continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Selenium test failures
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 03:47:11 GMT
For me:

Tests run: 148, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 7, Time elapsed:
598.129 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
   testAddValidMailGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddValidIrcGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidJabberProjectNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidMsnGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidIrcProjectNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddValidWagonGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)

Let me know if you need more data.

- Brett