continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Selenium test failures
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 13:42:11 GMT
Ok. I am testing in Ubuntu 8.10, Firefox and trunk. I get 100% successfull.

I try test in Windows and then I get your errors. I have updated dependencies of 'NotifierTest'
and then I get 100% successfull.

Could you try again? If you have errors could you attach '/continuum-webapp-test/target/surefire-reports/testng-results.xml'
file.

Wendy, I can't reply your errors. They aren't produced by dependencies.

Someone get same errors when execute selenium test?

---------------
Jose
De: Brett Porter [brett@apache.org]
Enviado el: martes, 05 de mayo de 2009 5:47
Para: dev@continuum.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Selenium test failures

For me:

Tests run: 148, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 7, Time elapsed:
598.129 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:
   testAddValidMailGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddValidIrcGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidJabberProjectNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidMsnGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddInvalidIrcProjectNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)
   testAddValidWagonGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
)

Let me know if you need more data.

- Brett

On 02/05/2009, at 7:40 AM, Wendy Smoak wrote:

> 2009/4/27 José Morales Martínez <jmorales@gmv.com>:
>> Updated Selenium test:
>>
>> - Exclude common-loggin.
>> - Activate Maven1 and Shell project Test
>> - Add  reference java.home and maven.home vars in testng.properties.
>> - Updated Maven 2 project.
>>
>> You should get this result:
>>
>> Tests run: 148, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> Nope, I get:
>
>  testNoPomSpecified(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenOneProjectTest)
>  testAddValidMsnGroupNotifier(org.apache.continuum.web.test.NotifierTest
> )
>  testAddInvalidTemplate(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildDefinitionTemplateTest
> )
>  testAddNotDefautltGroupBuildDefinition(org.apache.continuum.web.test.BuildDefinitionTest
> )

> I also opened INFRA-2034 to see about getting these running on
> vmbuild.  I think Brett installed everything already, but it's saying
> 'no display specified'.
>
> --
> Wendy

Gracias por su colaboracion.