continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject CONTINUUM-1569 and 2193 staged
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 10:49:05 GMT
Hi,

I've staged the binaries for the continuum-flat-multi-module branch at:

http://people.apache.org/~oching/continuum-flat-multi-module/

These are the changes in the branch:
1. Multi-module projects (both regular and flat) can be checked out into a
single directory. To do this, just tick the 'Checkout multi-module project
in single directory' checkbox when you add a Maven 2 project.
2. Releasing flat multi-module projects is now possible. The regular release
process applies when releasing a flat multi-module project.

I haven't committed the fix in maven-release (MRELEASE-261) yet as I'm still
waiting for someone to review it first. So if you want to build from source,
you need to checkout maven-release first then apply MRELEASE-261 and build
maven-release. The staged binaries which I've built locally already has that
fix in though.

If everyone's ok with the changes I've made, I'll merge the branch to
trunk..

Thanks,
Deng