continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Continuum 1.3.3 (Beta)
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 04:45:20 GMT

On 25/05/2009, at 3:25 AM, Marica Tan wrote:

> Continuum 1.3.3 (Beta) has been staged and includes fixes for 61
> issues.
> The binaries, sources, checksums, signatures and staging repo can be
> found
> here:
>    http://people.apache.org/~ctan/continuum/1.3.3/
>
> The site is staged here:
>    http://people.apache.org/~ctan/staging-sites/continuum/1.3.3
>
> with release notes:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~ctan/staging-sites/continuum/1.3.3/release-notes.html

It'd be great to keep the release notes from previous 1.3.x versions
on this page, and in particular the list of new features for all since
it's not GA yet (but that can just be in SVN for 1.3.4)

> Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.
>
> [ ] +1 Release it!

+1, I downloaded the source, checked the signature, built the release
and started it up performing some basic functions.