continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum on vmbuild
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 04:20:15 GMT
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> added - try now

Thanks!  It got a little further this time:

20:56:54,392 INFO
[org.openqa.selenium.server.browserlaunchers.FirefoxChromeLauncher]
Preparing Firefox profile...
(firefox-bin:7544): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
20:57:16,380 ERROR [org.openqa.selenium.server.BrowserSessionFactory]
Failed to start new browser session, shutdown browser and clear all
session data
java.lang.RuntimeException: Timed out waiting for profile to be created!

More here:  http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=186870&projectId=2284

--
Wendy