continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems in Data Management
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 03:03:51 GMT
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I'm trying to get a good export of the vmbuild data with the
> data-management 1.2.3.1 jar.  ISTR having problems last time I tried
> this, but we'll see.  It would be nice to get vmbuild upgraded to
> 1.3.2 and enable parallel builds, or see about setting up some agents
> for distributed build.

I can export the vmbuild data from 1.2, but I can't import it into
1.3.2.  Marica reported this a while ago:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1912

Do we need to fix Data Management, or is it possible to make changes
so that it's not necessary to export-and-import, and pointing 1.3.3 at
a 1.2.x database Just Works?

I'm going to try with 1.3.3-SNAPSHOT next, in case it has been fixed
already and I didn't notice.

--
Wendy