continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviving the automated Selenium tests
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 01:10:19 GMT
Just an update on this, the continuum-webapp-test module now has two poms:

"mvn clean install" runs the tests with JUnit and Selenium (with the
default pom.xml)

"mvn clean install -f testng-pom.xml" runs tests with TestNG and Selenium.

I'm having trouble with the TestNG tests, though they're working for
Jose.  The JUnit ones have improved (thanks, Cora!), but still have a
lot of failures/errors.  Cora, if you have time can you submit a patch
for the pom that excludes the ones you know are broken?  Then we could
get these automated and expect the build to succeed.

We also have some Selenium IDE tests in html format in src/test/selenium-ide.

Emmanuel, you once mentioned converting the Selenium IDE tests to Java
at build time and running them.  Is that something you've done before
or can you point to info on how to do it?  I think that would be
interesting to try.

Thanks,
--
Wendy