continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What else for a Continuum 1.3 GA release?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:55:06 GMT
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it's done. :)  What do you think of branching 1.3.x after the
> 1.3.2 release, finishing the docs and doing only minor bug fixes on
> the way to a GA release?

Any further thoughts on this?  I still see new features going into
trunk, which means we'll probably need another Beta before we can get
a GA release out of the 1.3.x line.

Should we branch at this point?  How much more do you think needs to
go into 1.3?

I'm interested in documentation and in easing the upgrade process from
1.2.x to 1.3.x.  Is the export-and-import process still necessary or
has that been improved?

--
Wendy