continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Selenium test failures
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 18:38:12 GMT
i comment errors between lines:

>   testAddMavenTwoProjectFromRemoteSourceToNonDefaultProjectGroup(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenTwoProjectTest)
>   testAddMavenTwoProject(org.apache.continuum.web.test.MavenTwoProjectTest)

When add Maven project (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/trunk/maven/pom.xml) I get
this error:

I worked successfully, but now I get this errror:

'Missing artifact trying to build the POM. Check that its parent POM is available or add it
first in Continuum. '

Wendy,  Do you know a public POM for a simple Maven 2 project.

It's current information:

M2_POM_URL =http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/trunk/maven/pom.xml
M2_PROJ_GRP_NAME=Apache Maven
M2_PROJ_GRP_ID=org.apache.maven
M2_PROJ_GRP_DESCRIPTION=Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based
on the concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build, reporting
and documentation from a central piece of information.

>   testAddMavenToolWithBuildEnvirotment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.InstallationTest)
>   testAddJdkToolWithoutBuildEnvirotment(org.apache.continuum.web.test.InstallationTest)

Test tries add a new JDK and MAVEN vars but path is absolute:

INSTALL_TOOL_JDK_PATH =/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.10'' (you should change for your JAVA_HOME)
INTALLA_TOOL_MAVEN_PATH =/home/jomm/software/apache-maven-2.0.9 (you should change for your
M2_HOME)

Yo can config in testng.properties.

---------
Jose.