continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: Selenium test failures
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:50:00 GMT
I will try to solve this problem. This week I am a little busy, but I will try to fix it as
soon as possible.
Many times to change the name of a field leads to the occurrence of these errors. I think
it may be due to this.

I download trunk in r767890  and install, but I get the following error when I run mvn install
on continuum-webapp-test:

This is for testng-pom.xml and pom.xml.

Anyone happens the same?

/continuum-webapp-test$ mvn install -e
+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Building Continuum :: Webapp Tests
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.BannedDependencies failed with message:
Found Banned Dependency: commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.0.4

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific messages explaining why the
rule failed.
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look
above for specific messages explaining why the rule failed.
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:583)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:478)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Some Enforcer rules have failed.
Look above for specific messages explaining why the rule failed.
	at org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.EnforceMojo.execute(EnforceMojo.java:217)
	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
	... 16 more
[INFO] Total time: 4 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Apr 23 13:29:17 CEST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/522M