continuum-dev mailing list archives

From José Morales Martínez <jmora...@gmv.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r766453 [1/3] - in /continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp-test/src/test: resources/ testng/config/ testng/org/apache/continuum/web/aux/ testng/org/apache/continuum/web/aux/test/ testng/org/apache/continuum/web/test/
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:36:18 GMT
Package is updated to 'test.parent'.

Sorry, I had never find a problem like this.

--------
Jose
De: Marica Tan [marica.tan@gmail.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009 1:48
Para: dev@continuum.apache.org
Asunto: Re: svn commit: r766453 [1/3] - in /continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp-test/src/test:
    resources/ testng/config/ testng/org/apache/continuum/web/aux/  testng/org/apache/continuum/web/aux/test/
testng/org/apache/continuum/web/test/

2009/4/19 <jmorales@apache.org>

> Author: jmorales
> Date: Sun Apr 19 11:46:36 2009
> New Revision: 766453

> Log:
> Commit related to issue 2073 (Selenium Test with TestNG)
>
> - Restructure source files and generate parent abstract classes.
> - Create admin user when initialize DB
> - Fixed bugs and modified old tags related i18n.
> - Add new test about
> intallations,buildEnvirotment,buildTemplate,mavenOne,shell,...
> - MavenOne and MavenShell project not actived pending CONTINUUM-2083
>
> Added:
>
>  continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp-test/src/test/testng/org/apache/continuum/web/aux/

aux is a reserved word in Windows so we'll have a problem checking this out
from Windows. Can you change it to another name?

Thanks,
--
Marica

Gracias por su colaboracion.