continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r766597 - in /continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/web/action: CancelBuildAction.java ScheduleAction.java
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:01:24 GMT

On 20/04/2009, at 5:35 PM, Jevica Arianne B. Zurbano wrote:

> Brett, this is related to the audit logs (continuum-1853) that I
> have modified, missed these changes when I converted the logging to
> use MDC.

If you want to change the issue comment to include that issue #, you
can use:

svn pe svn:log --revprop -r 766597

But the comment looks like it's the removal of the duplicate call to
cancel and the second class is the change for the logging. Is that
correct, or is the cancel change related to that too?

- Brett